The Big Craft Swish 2019!!!
Sunday 3rd February 2019 (Full timings below)
Cecil Sharp House
2 Regent's Park Road
The Big Craft Swish is back and it's better than ever this year!
It's simple. Bring your old craft stash that you don't want and swap it for someone else's treasure. And while you're there, take part in our Craft Quiz, meet other , and have a generally awesome time.
The rules are simple. Be nice, no sharp elbows, remember this is about sharing!
1) Everyone must bring at least one item of quality craft material or kit (drop off from 10.00am)
2) You will have half an hour to browse before the swish opens (10.30 – 11.00am)
3) No item may be claimed before the swish opens at 11.00am
4) As soon as the swish is declared open, everyone may take what they want.
5) Remember we’re here for sharing not sharp elbows!
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! The Swish needs quite a few people to run it on the day. We need some people to sort the contributions as they come in, and keep the tables tidy, someone to check tickets on the door, someone to set some quiz questions and someone to compere the quiz! Volunteers go free, and get in first to the Swish, so have the best chance of getting their stuff!
*Any piece of crafty materials or kit will count as a crafty contribution, as long as it's not broken or spoiled in any way.