You Can Sew without a Sewing Machine
If you love the idea of sewing your own things but aren't quite ready to invest in a sewing machine or a series of sewing classes, this is perfect for you.
You'll learn the basics of sewing fabric accessories and create a little zip-up earbud case. You can make it again at home with nothing but scissors, a zip, a needle and thread so it's the perfect way to try out some sewing skills. These fab little cases make brilliant gifts too... got a sister, brother, dad or boyfriend who is impossible to buy for? Make them one of these in their favourite colour. We'll even show you how to make it into a keyring.
In this 2.5 hour session you'll learn a bucket-load of skills
- The principle of following a basic paper sewing pattern
- Pinning and cutting out your fabric
- How to assemble the bits of fabric
- Sewing by hand
- How to insert a contrast zip - it's EASY!!!
- Top tips and tricks
- A wide choice fabric and all your materials
- A bag to take your handiwork home it
- A house wine or beer
- Printed instruction booklet
Who's it for: This is perfect for beginners. You must be over 18 to take part